Chicken Fried Rice Recipe is very Easy to make. It can be prepared easily at Home. This dish is a mixture of Chicken, some green Vegetables, boiled rice, eggs and different Chinese sauces. These rice are very popular in Pakistani people. You can have these delicious Fried Rice at any Famous Chinese Restaurant across Pakistan.
Here are the Ingredients and Method to prepare ‘Chicken Fried Rice’
• 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
• 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
• 2 tablespoons peanut oil
• 600g chicken breast fillets, trimmed, thinly sliced
• 1 brown onion, cut into thin wedges
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed
• 2 eggs, lightly beaten
• 3 cups cold cooked rice (see note)
• 1 cup Thai basil leaves
• 4 green onions, sliced diagonally
• 1/4 cup fried shallots
1. Combine soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and oyster sauce in a small bowl. Set aside. Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add 3 teaspoons oil and swirl to coat. Add half the chicken and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with oil and remaining chicken.
2. Add remaining 2 teaspoons oil and onion to wok. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden. Add garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add egg and rice. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until egg is well combined with rice.
3. Return chicken to wok. Add soy sauce mixture, basil and green onions. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until well combined. Spoon into bowls. Sprinkle with fried shallots and serve.