We know that everyone likes eating ‘Chicken Tikka’ because it has spice and Taste but today you will learn a new way to make delicious ‘Chicken Tikka Recipe’ on our website. This recipe is full of healthy things and its very beneficial for everyone. This Chicken Tikka recipe is very easy to make and its good for the people who are on strict diet.
So, lets take a look at ‘Chicken Tikka’ Recipe Ingredients and Method.
Ingredients for Chicken Tikka Recipe are:
• 1) Boneless and skinless chicken breasts
• 2) 2 tbsp Tomato paste
• 3) 2 tbsp Lemon juice
• 4) 2 tsp Ground coriander
• 5) 2 tsp Curry powder
• 6) 1/2 tsp Paprika
• 7) 2 Cups plain yoghurt
• 8) 4 Finely chopped garlic cloves
• 9) 1 Inch fresh ginger, chopped
• 10) 2 tsp Ground cumin
Method to make this Tasty Recipe is
:1. Mix all ingredients except chicken together in a bowl and refrigerate it overnight.
2. Add chicken (cut in cubes) and marinate it in the above-mentioned bowl.
3. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
5. Bring chicken to room temperature and skewer on bamboo skewers (soaked in water for 30 minutes).
6. Place on baking tray and bake in oven for 20 to 35 minutes.
7. 3 tbsp of butter can be drizzled over for the last 5 minutes of cooking.